Liposuction surgery is a fat removal surgery where the unwanted fat is broken and sucked up from different parts of the body. These body parts may include the stomach, neck, chin, cheeks, arms, thighs, back, etc.
Liposuction surgery process is also popular as Lipoplasty or body contouring surgery which can help you achieve a contoured body by eliminating the stubborn fats from love handles, buttocks, thighs and similar areas. Nowadays, Liposuction surgery in India is gaining a lot of popularity among men and women.
But why should you choose liposuction over-exercising and dieting? This is because the stubborn fats of selected areas often do not respond to just diet and exercise. In this case, Liposuction is the only procedure that can help you achieve maximum satisfactory results. The best part is, Liposuction surgery side effects are minimum which makes it popular among most people.
The liposuction surgery cost in India is also quite affordable and inexpensive compared to the quality of the surgery that you receive.
Types of Liposuction:-
- Tumescent Liposuction- Tumescent liposuction or fluid retention is one of the most popular types of liposuction which involves injecting a lot of medicated solution to the areas before the fat is being removed.
- Power-assisted Liposuction- Power-assisted liposuction is another procedure that involves liquefying the fat and then inserting thin tubes called cannula into the area of treatment. This helps to remove all of the fats that are needed to be removed.
- Ultrasonic Liposuction- This procedure utilizes ultrasonic vibrations to loosen the fat cells and liquefy it. Finally, the fat is vacuum suctioned out by inserting cannulas in the are of treatment. UAL is usually carried out in the two most popular procedures.
- Laser-Assisted Liposuction- Laser-assisted Liposuction utilizes laser energy to liquefy the fat cells once the cells have already been loosened or liquefied. These loose liquefied fats are also vacuum suctioned out to drain out through little tubes.
Benefit of Compression garment after Liposuction surgery:-
Compression garments after liposuction surgery are mandatory, as it speeds up the recovery. It is important to follow the instructions that the cosmetic surgeon has provided you to ensure that you heal correctly and smoothly. Follow the steps mentioned below to know the benefits of wearing a compression garment after Liposuction surgery-
- Compression garments initiate quick healing- Wearing a compression garment is important as it helps in the overall healing process. Actually, the compression garment helps to add some extra external pressure to your body where the incisions have been made. This not only keeps the swelling down, but it also prevents the skin from bruising and maintains a smooth blood circulation that initiates a rapid healing process. To avoid any liposuction surgery side effects do follow all the instructions given by the surgeon
- Compression garments improve scarring- Scarring is the most common thing to occur after Liposuction irrespective of the other benefits of liposuction surgery. But the incision marks are rarely significant because most of the surgeons place these incisions strategically to reduce visibility. So, if you are concerned about scarring then you must not forget to wear a compression garment that will provide gentle pressure on the treated area. This mild pressure will soften, flatten and will reduce the appearance of discreet scars.
- Compression garments can help you provide the best-contoured shape- Post-surgery compression garments can help you achieve optimal results. The support of the garment helps your body to adapt to the desired streamlined shape and also reduces the risk of wrinkled skin appearance. Ultimately, you will be able to achieve smoother, tighter and much more attractive liposuction results. In fact, some patients also find wearing a compression garment as very comfortable since it helps in improving their posture and that facilitates easy movement.
Why Choose Us?
About Artius Clinic:-
- It is one of the best Cosmetic Clinics in Mumbai that has been established back in 2006 that now provides the best affordable services across the world. However, the liposuction surgery cost depends on a number of factors like the extent of the treatment area, amount of fat to be taken out, cost of the compression garment, surgeon’s fees, etc.
- Finest advanced technologies are implemented to achieve the best possible results
- Highly trained nurses and staffs present who gives their best to provide absolute comfort to individual patients
About Dr. Sagar Gundewar:-
- Dr. Sagar Gundewar (M.B.B.S., M.S., M.Ch) is an Indian Board Certified plastic, cosmetic and reconstructive surgeon.
- He is the founder of the Artius Clinic at Navi Mumbai.
- Received Awards- Industry Innovator Award, Prescription of Medicine and the Best Doctor for Men and Women.
- Expertise and Qualification- Cosmetic surgeon, Plastic surgeon, MBBS, M.S General Surgery, M.Ch. Plastic surgery.