Artius Clinic provides excellent treatment procedures at the most cost-effective rates. We provide the best Dermal Filler Surgery, with thousands of happy patients and consistent results.
Why Choose Us?
- Decades of experience
- 10000+ Happy Patients
- Latest Infrastructure
- Consistent Results
- Board Certified Surgeon
Dermal fillers are used to diminish the facial lines and restore the volume and fullness of the face. As we start aging, our skin naturally loses its subcutaneous fat and then start sagging. In fact, the facial muscles also start working closer to the skin giving rise to smile lines and crow’s feet in the face. So anyone intended to get rid of this struggle non-invasively can undergo dermal filler injection sessions which can fill the line and give you much of a rejuvenating appearance. Dermal fillers are considered most effective to treat the signs of aging and more of a rejuvenating appearance.
Dermal fillers are also popular as injectable implants, soft tissue fillers or wrinkle fillers are FDA approved (Food and Drug Administration) and are used in creating a smooth and fuller appearance of the face. It can also include the nasolabial folds, cheeks, and lips for increasing the volume.
What Can Dermal Fillers Do?
- Plump up the lips
- Enhance the shallow contours
- Soften the appearance of facial creases
- Improve the appearance of the recessed scars
- Reconstruct the contour deformities of the face
- Finally, decrease or eliminate the shadow of the lower lids
Limitations of the Dermal Fillers
Dermal fillers cannot be considered as an alternative for surgeries like facelift, brow lift or eye lift. It may be just capable of delaying the time to consider a facelift. This is a temporary treatment for facial aging and continuous treatments will be required to enjoy long-term results. Therefore people with serious issues will definitely get the best desired results from a facelift, brow lift or eye lift. Dermal fillers cannot be a valid alternative for the surgeries.
Dermal Fillers Cost
Cost is one of the biggest factors that decide the procedure to be undergone. The cost of the dermal filler injections, however, may vary based on the expertise and qualification of the specialist dermatologist, the procedure used, time and effort the procedure involves and the geographic location of the office. Following are the type of dermal fillers that are used along with its approximate costs:
- Raiesse/ Calcium hydroxyapatite- $687
- Fat- $1930
- Hyaluronic acid (Juvederm, Restylane, Belotero) – $644
- Polylactic acid (Sculptra) – $773
- Bella fill – $859
Types of Dermal Fillers
- Calcium hydroxylapatite- Brand names include: Radiesse
This is a naturally found mineral like compound that is present in the human bones. It can increase the fullness of cheeks and soften the moderate to severe creases such as the nasolabial fold.
- Hyaluronic acid- Brand names include: Captique, Elevess, Hylaform, Juvederm, and Restylane
This can improve the skin contour and also can reduce the depressions on the skin caused due to scars, injury, and lines. It is also a naturally occurring substance found in our body in the soft connective tissues around the eyes, some cartilages, and skin tissue.
- Other dermal fillers are Polylactic acid (brand name – Sculptra), Polymethyl-methacrylate microspheres (PMMAA) (brand name- Bella fill).
Dermal Fillers Procedure
- Before undergoing a dermal injection procedure the concerned specialist dermatologist usually evaluates the facial appearance and the skin tone and then analyse the areas to be treated on the face. The significant points are market as the ideal site of injection for the fillers to be injected.
- Next, the site of injection is cleaned with some anti-bacterial agent. In some cases, surgeons may also use anesthetic ointment to numb the skin or injection so that the patient feels no pain or discomfort while the procedure.
- The injection is then injected within few moments at each site. To get the best effects of the results the skin is massaged after injection and additional filler may be injected at this stage.
- Once the results are observed satisfactory the markings on the skin are cleaned. An ice pack may be provided to some patients to reduce the swelling and discomfort. The site of injection may become tender for one or two days but the pain is tolerable and does not require medication for pain.
The results are visible immediately after following the injection procedure and will last for several months to years. Though the results are highly dependent on the skin tone of the patient and the expertise skills of the specialist surgeon. It is also important for the candidates to maintain the overall health which is also an important factor for retaining the results.
The recovery time may vary for each patient depending on the type of filler injected. Normal activities can be resumed almost immediately. But vigorous physical activities may be somehow avoided for the first two days after undergoing the procedure. Swelling and bruising will also subside within two days.
The initial look after the treatment may look like the overfilled appearance of the treated areas. Temporary numbness and redness or hypersensitive reaction to the screen may also be seen. But most of the issues can be alleviated with topical icing and massage and such things will get resolved within few days. For some people, the healing procedure may also take few weeks and that is not a matter to worry about.
There are some risks that are involved with the use of dermal fillers and this is the reason it becomes crucial to gain knowledge on its possible risks and limitations. Dermal fillers can cause long or short term side effects that include-
- Redness’ swelling
- Pain and tenderness
- Open or draining wounds
- Allergic reaction