Hair loss or baldness can’t always be prevented however you can take care of your health to avoid problems that can cause hair loss. Some factors that can cause hair loss can be controlled such as untreated medical conditions or poor nutrition. Though it becomes difficult to prevent if baldness runs in your family history or occurs due to genetic code.
Avoid Hair Loss with Good Nutrition:-
Poor nutrition including vitamin or protein deficiency can cause hair loss. Junk food or dieting can have a negative effect too. Make sure to have proper nutrition for healthy tresses. You need to include:
- A wide variety of fruits and vegetables every day
- Good amount of protein — vegetarians should consume plenty of non-meat forms of protein like beans, nuts, cheese, and low-fat dairy products
- Sufficient amount of calories every day based on your height, weight, and nutritional goals
Bring Health Conditions under Control:-
Your underlying health problems such as thyroid problems, infections and stress can also cause thinning hair. To prevent hair loss from these factors you can:
- Follow stress management techniques to relax your body and mind.
- Consult a doctor for any thyroid problems, such as hyperthyroidism or hypothyroidism.
- Seek good treatment for infections such as tinea capitis which affects the scalp and other fungal infections that can affect hair growth.
- Take control of the diseases that can lead to hair loss, including lupus and diabetes.
Take Care of Your Hair:-
Hair thinning and baldness can be caused due to some bad habits which can lead to hair damage. Over-styling or frequently using shampoo, vigorous brushing and too many chemical products can all lead to thinning hair.
Let’s check out how you can take good care of your locks:
- Never pull on roughly with hair.
- Avoid brushing too vigorously.
- Avoid frequently shampooing your mane particularly if it is naturally dry.
- Don’t use styling tools like blow dryers, curling irons, and straightening irons on your hair.
- Avoid harsh chemical treatments or perms which can cause hair loss.
- Brush your hair with a thick, wide teeth comb.
- Avoid hairstyles which can pull on your hair and cause breakage
Visit Your Doctor for a Diagnosis:-
There are some conditions such as physical or emotional trauma, post-pregnancy hormonal changes and medical treatments like chemotherapy that can cause thinning hair or balding. In these cases, you can’t do anything to prevent hair loss. However, unlike these conditions, if you notice that your hair feels thinner than usual or falling in clumps, you need to see your doctor check out the cause.
If an underlying medical condition is causing your hair loss, you need to get it diagnosed for treatment which will improve your health as well as hair. You can also discuss with your doctor about your diet, stress in your life and any other symptoms that you may be experiencing other than thinning hair.
Give attention to your tresses as it can be an indicator of a health issue going on inside your body which needs attention.
Why choose us?
Doctors and a team of experienced staff at Artius have many years of experience providing successful thinning hair treatment. The doctors here are highly qualified and well-trained which is important to perform the various procedures for thinning hair in men & women.
With years of experience, our doctors have helped thousands of patients regain their self-confidence and positive self-image through thinning hair solutions and looks forward to continuing to provide his services to many more patients.
As you may spend time here several days a week for several months, it is important to know that you are in the care of a physician and staff who really commit with their sincere efforts and enjoy working with you. Our practice ensures that you get the best treatment for thinning hair.
If you’re one of those facing thinning hairline problems, you can always come to us at Artius. Our doctors are well-versed in the most current advancements and techniques and have performed thousands of successful hair transplants for thinning hair. Also, our services are reasonably priced and performed by the best doctors in the industry. Call for a personal consultation before you make a final commitment for hair restoration surgery.