DHT or Dihydrotestosterone is a sex hormone that is produced in the hair follicles and the adrenal glands in both males and females. Additionally, the DHT hormone is also produced in the prostate and testes of men. On the other hand, both of these sexes also produce testosterone in their bodies. Now, if your body’s hormones are out of balance due to the excessive production of testosterone, then DHT blocks follicles from growing hair and this results in balding.
In this article, we are about to discuss a list of DHT blocker food to stop natural hair loss without even disturbing your prescription.
Foods that can help you prevent balding:
Here are some foods that you can eat as a natural DHT blockers food to regrow your hair:-
- Almonds- Almonds are the best DHT blocking foods which is considered to be a very healthy vegan source of protein that supports hair re-growth. It is high in polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fats, is extremely required to produce strong and healthy strands of hair.
- Bananas- Another natural DHT blockers food is Banana, which is the richest source of biotin that aids in preventing testosterone from converting into the active forms of DHT. Bananas are the richest source of potassium that boosts up the entire circulatory system to bring nutrients to the scalp. Bananas also contain FOS or fructooligosaccharides that help to maintain healthy gut bacteria which in turn helps to reduce DHT overproduction.
- Egg yolks– This is another DHT blocker food that contains biotin which is a nutrient that helps to subdue the effects of DHT production. Egg yolks usually help our body in creating essential fatty acids which are very crucial for growing natural healthy hair. The sulfur content in the egg yolk enhances the natural growth of long thick hairs. Eggs are an excellent source of protein which helps in hair growth.
- Cashews- Cashew is considered as one of the top DHT blocker food that is rich in zinc and is responsible for directly stopping testosterone from converting into active forms of DHT. Cashew also has a very high content of other minerals like copper, phosphorus, manganese, and zinc that are extremely beneficial for hair re-growth.
- Carrots– Carrot is another best food for DHT blocker that inhibits DHT naturally by neutralizing the effects of 5 alpha re-dictate, the active constituent of testosterone tho produce DHT in our body.
- Mangoes- One of the most delicious DHT blocker fruits is Mango. This is the richest source of Lycopene that helps in reducing the conversion of testosterone into DHT. This is considered to be the richest source of Vitamin C and E, which helps in healing a damaged scalp.
- Oysters- Oyster is another DHT blocker food that can be effective only if taken raw. This has a high content of zinc and considered superb as a DHT blocking diet. They are also the richest source of Potassium and Magnesium that is essential for proper blood circulation to transport the nutrients up to hair follicles. Additionally, oysters are also a very rich source of Iron and other minerals like Calcium, Phosphorus, Copper, Selenium, Vitamin C and E.
- Peanuts- Peanut is probably the tastiest legume and the best DHT blocker food that contains L-lysine, Biotin, Folate, Molybdenum and some monosaturated fats that help in keeping the hair follicles nourished.
- Pumpkin Seeds– If you are suffering from acute hair loss, then this should be your choice of the best DHT blocker food. Pumpkin seeds block DHT build-up in the hair follicles because they contain a steroid called the Delta-7 Sterne.
- Tomatoes– The last but the most important DHT blocker food for hair are tomatoes which is a great antioxidant and contains Lycopene which prevents Testosterone from converting into DHT and blocks the hair growth. In addition to this, Tomatoes are also rich in Vitamin C that helps in damaging the hair follicles.
Why should I choose the Artius Clinic?
It is very important to understand and know the treatment, physician, and clinic from where you are seeking the treatment. In order to feel more confident about making the right decision about undergoing FUE hair restoration, you must make sure the following factors-
- it is very crucial to know that the physician you have selected has an appropriate degree and training. Make sure that your physician is board certified and holds at least 3 to 5 years of experience in this field. By verifying this, you will get to know the actual accomplished results on reviewing their results.
- Lastly, it is also equally important to know the overall ambience of the clinic and staff behaviour where you will mostly be spending a few weeks after treatment.