Everyone wants healthy hair. To get good and bouncy tresses, you need to take good care of it. The strands are delicate and need to be handled with care. Limiting the styling and colour, getting the regular trims are quite helpful. Along with this, maintaining a good diet is important too.
Some of the experts have given various key rules for healthier and manageable mane.
Check the way you wash your hair
Over-washing can damage your hair as it can remove the natural oils and proteins which are needed to keep your hair and scalp healthy. So, make sure to limit your hair wash to three times a week, depending on your hair type.
Protect Your Tresses
Applying heat from straightners or hair dryer can damage your hair. So, while drying your hair try not to keep the dryer too close to your strands to prevent split ends.
Use the good tools
Always use the good quality products and tools to keep your hair healthy and strong. Invest in good brushes and quality hair products. Keep all the items comb and brush clean and choose the right hairbrush according to your hair type.
Good conditioner is also crucial for the tresses. You need to deep condition with a conditioner. It will add moisture and strength to your hair.
Follow proper brushing technique
Nobody likes messy tresses. It is important to do proper brushing to keep your locks in good manner. Do brush twice daily to keep your hair untangled and healthy. Always try to brush from the bottom to upwards if you have long hair.
Take good care of your hair by hydrating from oil massage for fine mane. Try aloe oil to provide proper nourishment to your hair without leaving them look or feel greasy.
Best Foods for Hair Growth
Among the many factors affecting the hair growth, diet plays an important role. The best part is that you can take the charge of your diet. Following a healthy diet with right nutrients helps to promote hair growth and thus prevents loss of hair.
Let’s check out some of the best foods for hair loss recovery that you can include in your diet.
Eggs: A good source of protein, biotin, zinc, selenium and other hair-healthy nutrients that are best to boost hair growth.
Berries: Berries contain beneficial compounds antioxidants and vitamins that help in hair growth. Also, they are rich in Vitamin C that protect hair follicles from the damage from free radicals.
Spinach: Spinach is a green leafy vegetable having many nutrients such as folate, iron, and vitamins A and C that can promote hair growth. Vitamin A helps to moisturize the scalp and iron is essential for hair growth.
4. Fatty Fish: Fish like salmon, herring and mackerel contain is a great source of protein, selenium, vitamin D3 and B vitamins and nutrients which may promote hair growth. These are good sources of omega-3 fatty acids that are linked with healthy and strong hair.
Sweet Potatoes: Sweet potatoes are a good source of beta-carotene and vitamin A which are linked to good hair health. Vitamin A can speed up the rate of hair growth and makes hair thicker.
6. Avocados: Avocados are nutritious and good source of essential fatty acids. They are an excellent source of vitamin E that may promote hair growth protecting the scalp from damage.
7. Nuts: Nuts contain a variety of nutrients, B vitamins, zinc and essential fatty acids which are important for healthy hair growth.
8. Seeds: Seeds are storehouse of many nutrients, vitamin E, zinc and selenium which promote hair growth.
9. Sweet Peppers: Sweet peppers are a good source of vitamin C that boost hair growth. They are rich in vitamin C which helps promote collagen production and strengthen your hair strands.
10. Oysters: Oysters are best sources of zinc which support the hair growth. A zinc supplement can prevent the hair loss.
11. Shrimp: Shrimp are rich in nutrients that promotes hair growth. They are good source of protein, B vitamins, zinc, iron and vitamin D which are essential for good hair growth.
12. Beans: Beans are a plant-based source of protein important for hair growth. They also provide many other hair-healthy nutrients including iron, biotin and folate which are important for optimal hair health.
13. Soybeans: Soybeans is abundant in spermidine which helps promote hair growth.
14. Meat: Meat is rich in nutrients and protein that may aid hair growth.It helps repair and strengthen hair follicles which is essential for healthy, strong hair.
With all this, it is quite clear that what you eat has a huge impact on the health of your hair. Any deficiency in the nutrition or lack of specific nutrients can slow the hair growth and can cause hair loss. So, make sure to have a balance diet which can fulfill the nutrition deficiency and promote hair growth. Try adding these foods in your diet and make your hair healthy and strong.
Why choose us for Hair Transplant?
The good news for hair loss is that it can be treated medically or surgically. Hair transplant is a surgical procedure performed for the natural hair restoration. You can get the transplant surgery depending on the type of hair loss and get a dramatic change in your appearance.
At Aritus plastic and cosmetic surgery center, you can get the best hair transplant surgery. We have well-qualified and experienced Dr Sagar Gundewar (MBBS, MS, M.Ch) and Dr Komal Gundewar (MBBS, DDV) to provide the quality care for all types of cosmetic surgery. Get rid of all your worries related to hair loss and boost your confidence consulting the hair specialist doctor in Mumbai.