Liposuction treatment is one of the most commonly performed types of cosmetic surgery from other sort of cosmetic surgeries all over the world. The terms ‘fat modeling’ or ‘liposculpture’ are also used for liposuction. The principle on which this procedure is based is to remove fat cells from the areas affected by excess fatty deposit and the excess cells once removed cannot come back, migrate or multiply, hence producing a permanent change. Liposuction doesn’t treat problems related to obesity like insulin resistance, which is far beyond the treatment of it. It mainly helps to remove excess fat in conditions like lymphedema.
Liposuction can treat thighs, hips and buttocks, inner knee, calves and ankles, and other problem areas. These all areas can be treated with the help of this procedure but what cannot be treated is loose saggy skin, obesity or cellulite.
Oral medications or mild sedation is given for relaxation.A 3 to 3.7 mm metallic rod also called cannula is used for suctioning via a tiny puncture in the skin. The patient is seated comfortably and then the procedure is performed.
Everyone these days is aware of the celebrity makeovers and the other procedures they go through to maintain their body. Plastic surgery is mainly governed by the skills of the plastic surgeon like other surgeries. It’s no secret that liposuction treatment is one of the most popular cosmetic procedures performed by plastic surgeons today. In fact, it’s right up there with nose jobs, breast augmentations, and tummy tucks.
For whom liposuction is the best treatment?
● If you aren’t happy with the appearance of your body area due to excess fat deposits and it is diminishing your quality of life are certain cases when you will want to consider liposuction.
● If you are a healthy adult who is not suffering from any other critical illness.
● Your body weight is within 30% of ideal body weight.
● You have good muscle tone with firm elastic skin.
● Smokers are usually not considered an ideal candidate for liposuction.
● One should keep realistic expectations and has a positive outlook, specific body contouring goals for the result.
● In case when non-surgical management like diet and exercise hasn’t worked.
● If you have pockets of fat that have proven resistant to regular exercise and nutritious diet.
● With aging comes certain issues like the face and the neck start to amalgamate, liposuction helps in resolving such issues as well.
● Liposuction is suited also for candidates who are not obese but have an area which could be anything that has a fat deposit: thighs, cheeks, arms, stomach, buttocks, arms and so on, that particularly bothers them and want to look a little different.
● Presence of localized areas of fat pockets that are disproportionate to the rest of your body.
● People who aspire to have more definition or a sleeker contour in certain areas of your body.
● People who are Suffering from lymphoedema – it is where fluid accumulates in body tissue
● People who are suffering from gynecomastia – which is a benign endocrine disorder producing enlargement in men, especially around nipples
● Also for the women who want to have smaller breasts.
Despite its popularity, sometimes the benefits of the procedure are glossed over by pop culture. Whether you’re considering the surgery for yourself or you’re simply curious and want to learn more, here are some of the BIGGEST BENEFITS of liposuction treatment.
● Regaining Confidence
Many people feel insecure about fatty areas in their body, and liposuction can help with that. They can get back to living the life they’ve always wanted with the confidence they deserve to have.
● Handling Trouble Spots
It’s perfectly normal to get rid of sometimes stubborn fat on the stomach, arms and thighs simply need to be removed in order to make more progress.
● Stimulating Collagen
Believe it or not, the removal of excess fat can actually stimulate the production of collagen, which helps skin maintain its elasticity and firmness ensuring that your skin will look younger for longer.
● Reshaping Body Parts
Without that excess fat, you’re effectively reshaping certain parts of your body so they better fit your body as parts of the whole.
● Developing Safer Procedures
Liposuction used to involve manually loosening fat cells, but thanks to technological advances, it has become an even safer, more precise procedure. Now, laser- and ultrasound-assistance is utilized to essentially liquefy fat cells. This makes for easy, safe, and efficient removal of excess fat from the body.
WHAT SETS SPARKLE APART?
● We provide the feasibility of to book online your appointment schedule for primary care. (New and Existing Patients)
● Electronic Check-In: All Sparkle Clinic patients check in on a small electronic tablet. This allows the patient to quickly verify demographics, sign certain forms and submit co-pay.